Awards and Press
In the press
JLM-BioCity - Dec 2018
Publications and conferences
• A Patent, pending Barak B., Irina V., Ofir Aaharon, Dov G.B., Zeev B. WO 2014138741 A1, Pupil plane calibration for scatterometry overlay measurement
• Ofir Aharon, 2013 Patent US 20130307950 A1, Optical polarimetric imaging.
• Ofir Aharon, Ibrahim Abdulhalim, Ofer Arnon, Lior Rosenberg, Victor Dyomin, Eldad Silberstein, "Differential optical spectropolarimetric imaging system assisted by liquid crystal devices for skin imaging," Journal of Biomedical Optics, August Vol. 16, No. 8 (2011).
• Ofir Aharon, Ofer Arnon, Alex Borozovski, Yuval Kriger, Lior Rosenberg, Ibrahim Abdulhalim, "תאור מערכת הדמיה ספקטרו-פולרימטרית למטרת איבחון לא פולשני של סרטן עור" REFUAH Journal - Israel (2011).
• Ofir Aharon, Ibrahim Abdulhalim, "Liquid crystal wavelength-independent continuous polarization rotator", Optical Engineering, Vol. 49, 034002 (2010)
• Ofer Arnon, Ofir Aharon, S. Mor, A. Safrani, A. Bogdanov-Berezovsky, L. Rosenberg and I. Abdulhalim, DETECTION OF SKIN TUMORS WITH AN OPTICAL SPECTRO-POLARIMETRIC IMAGING SYSTEM (OSPI). The 36th Annual Meeting of the Israel Society for Plastic Surgery
• Ofir Aharon, Avner Safrani, Shahar Mor, Ibrahim Abdulhalim, Biomedical optical imaging assisted by liquid crystal devices, (Italy OLC2009 conference)
• Ibrahim Abdulhalim, Ofir Aharon, Avner Safrani1, Shahar Mor, (Moscow LLC-2009 conference)
• Ofir Aharon, Ibrahim Abdulhalim, "Liquid crystal Lyot tunable filter with extended free spectral range", Optics Express, Vol. 17, No. 14, 6 July 2009, PDF.
• Ofir Aharon, Ibrahim Abdulhalim, "Tunable optical filter having a large dynamic range", Optics Letters, Vol. 34, No. 14 / July 15, 2009, PDF. Also can be found at Virtual Journal for Biomedical Optics (VJBO).
• Ofir Aharon, Ibrahim Abdulhalim, "Design of Wide Band Tunable Birefringent Filters with Liquid Crystals", (PIERS 2009 in Moscow)
• Abdulhalim I., Ofir Aharon, Safrani Avner, Mor Shahar, "Biomedical optical imaging assisted by liquid crystal devices, Florence Expo, Italy (Co-writer).
• Avner Safrani1, Ofir Aharon, Shahar Mor, Ofer Arnon, Lior Rosenberg, and I. Abdulhalim1, "Skin biomedical optical imaging system using dual wavelength polarimetric control with liquid crystals", J. Biomed. Opt. 15, 026024 (Apr 19, 2010)
• Ofir Aharon, Avner Safrani, Riki Moses, and I. Abdulhalim, "Liquid crystal tunable filters and polarization controllers for biomedical optical imaging, (Proc. SPIE, Los Angeles)
• Ofir Aharon, M. Auslender and S. Hava, "Optical and polarization phase manipulation of diffraction from grating nanostructure at excited waveguide resonance," Optical Materials, Volume 30, Issue 11, Pages 1731-1734, July (2008).
• Ofir Aharon, M. Auslender and S. Hava, Properties of coherent beam diffracted by multilayer grating in conical mounting (Proc. OASIS).
• Ofir Aharon, M. Auslender and S. Hava, Polarization and Geometrical Phase Properties of Coherent Beam Diffracted by Grating in Conical Mounting (Israel - France Conference).
• Ofir Aharon, M. Auslender and S. Hava, Geometrical phase manipulated coherent beam defection by diffraction grating structures in conical mounting (ICO conference)
• Ofir Aharon, Boris Melomed, Yehuda Band, Uri Mahlab, "Minimization of the pulse’s timing jitter in a dispersion-compensated WDM system," Optical communication, 36, 349–366, (2004).
• Ofir Aharon, Mirek Karasek Report, Optimization of 10Gbps optical line with Raman and Erbium Doped Amplifier (Czech Republic).